Friday, April 22, 2011

Lookin' forward to the weekend~

Happy Good Friday everyone!

Thankyou Jesus for bearing all my sins and sicknesses on the cross 2000 years ago, this day, you died for all mankind. You died for me. And this life i have, will be nothing if not for what you have done. Treasure my life? Check.
quite a fail attempt to draw the cross that You were crucified on.....but who cares haha i still did anyway.
new pot of 'plant' in my room!
I refuse to do my homework on the day Jesus died for me so i will do it later in the night then! Which explains this....... (actl i'm supposed to be out......but i can't in the end....sigh, hope for the best x )
It is You, that breathes life into me.

am looking forward to Easter service tomorrow, drama ^-^

p.s. sorry if the pictures are not that good..this is what happens when you have a spoilt lens that can only take zoomed in pictures, no tripod, and when you take the pictures of yourself, yourself. haha -> which reminds me, i'm always envious of girls that have friends/boyfriends that help them to take really good outfit pictures and stuff... #justsaying

No comments: